Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to WeakTight! The following represents the terms of which WeakTight offers you access to our services. By using this website you signify your assent to these Terms of Service (hereby referred to as “TOS”). WeakTight reserves the right to change the TOS at any time. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please refrain from using the WeakTight website.
The WeakTight website
The TOS apply to all users of the WeakTight website, including, but not limited to, users who contribute directly to the website with materials or services. The WeakTight website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by WeakTight. These third party websites are not in any way controlled, censored or edited by WeakTight, and hence WeakTight assumes no responsibility for the content of any third party sites. By using the WeakTight website you agree to relieve WeakTight of any liability springing from use of third party websites.
Hand Sharing & Safety
WeakTight will never share user information with any third party and considers the safety and privacy of its members of paramount importance.
By using the WeakTight website you agree to and understand that:
- 1. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT CLAIMS REGARDING AVAILABILITY. WEAKTIGHT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, BE THEY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- 2. WEAKTIGHT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- 3. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- 4. WEAKTIGHT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OCCURRING DUE TO BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJANS ETC. THAT MAY BE TRANSFERRED FROM THE SITE OR THIRD PARTIES.
- 5. WEAKTIGHT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OCCURRING TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING BY THE USE OF THE SITE AND OTHER SERVICES.
- 6. WEAKTIGHT DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLICITED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THE SITE, ON LINKED SITES, OR OTHERWISE PRESENTED IN ASSOCIATION WITH WEAKTIGHT.
- YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WEAKTIGHT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold WeakTight and its subsidiaries, officers employees, affiliates, agents, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the website, your use of the website, your connection to the website, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another. This indemnification will survive these TOS, and your use of the WeakTight website.
Ability to Accept TOS
You affirm that you are legally allowed, and fully able and competent to enter into the obligations presented in these TOS, regarding but not limited to age, and/or legal competence.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by WeakTight without restrictions.
You agree that WeakTight is based solely in Scotland, and that Scottish law is applicable to any and all disputes that may arise from your use of the website, and that any legal issues will be addressed and settled in Scotland. WeakTight assumes the right to change these TOS at any time, without prior notification, and it is the user’s obligation to assure that they are properly informed about changes in the TOS. Using the WeakTight website will be considered as agreement to these TOS.